- Bill Polian was a great addition, by ESPN. He brings an insight on the mechanics of the draft and general front office operations that was absent on the network. He had a great spot on Mike and Mike this morning breaking down how draft day trades happen, and draft philosophy in general.
- I completely understand that the NFL has turned the draft into a television show and they produce the draft with that in mind, but why does it take three days to complete?
- It’s still amazing to me that much of New York doesn’t have the NFL Network.
- The perception is that Ryan Tannehill to the Dolphins is a lock, but I what’s keeping the Browns from drafting picking Tannehill at four or even trading back to six and taking him?
- Expect the defensive players to all go earlier than projected in mock drafts. Especially the defensive linemen.